Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What the blog is this?

So, I think about stuff all the time. But, my girls don't really seem all that interested in what my opinion is on things, except what I think we might have for dinner or what I think about them going to play with friends, or whether we can get a dog or a cat (the answer is neither by the way). My oldest is just starting to get the funny things I have been saying to her for the past 6 years. So, I decided I need an outlet where I can let my mind ramble on about what is important or interesting to me today. This blog is purely for my own benefit, but if you find any of it interesting, you are welcome to it. I will probably be all over the place from spiritual things to political things to everyday things. Maybe if I get it out here, I won't have to go on about things when I see you in person. (-: So, here you go. More than you ever wanted to know about what is going on in this little head of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment